// // //

Thursday, September 24, 2009

Ornaments, Ornaments, Ornaments

I just love that punch. Funny, 'cause I was not going to order it but the FISH did it! Anyway I used the new Christmas Cocoa Specialty DSP from the new Mini-Catalog! The ornaments are fuzzy since the white is fuzzy! I printed the stamp from MDS and backed it in Real Red CS. The ornaments are backed using Soft Suede and the Holiday Movers & Shakers dies in the mini. Notice the inside has a row of flourish done on the MDS as well. Loving that program! The ornament hangers are gold wire and all is attached with Dimensionals. Until next time! Happy Stampin' & Scrappin'

1 comment:

Cindy said...

I love this card - I can't figure out how you got the cocoa or is it gold background behind the punched out ornaments - looks great!