// // //

Sunday, September 13, 2009

Thoroughly Modern

Finally an ornament from the ornament punch! WOW what a concept! Today I made a tablet folder from one of the Thoroughly Modern File folders (will post later) and had a 2.5 strip left over so I punched the ornaments and used thin wire to make hangers! They are adhered using Dimensionals. Bermuda Bay CS is the base and Rose Red for the mats. It is really pretty IRL. Enjoy. Had a great bunch of ladies today doing our monthly Stamp A Stack and they all loved it! I won't post much, if any, this week. I have to work all week and it usually means 12 hours a day! and being semi-retired, that makes for a very long day! Until next time! Happy Stampin' & Scrappin'

2 comments:

Leonie Schroder said...

great card Nancy ... how good does it feel to use up those scraps or off cuts ;0)

Michelle said...

I LOVE ALL OF YOUR ORNAMENT PUNCHED CARDS (THE FISH, THE VASE &, YES, EVEN THE ORNAMENT). I LOVE PUNCHES, BUT WASN'T GOING TO GET THIS ONE --- UNTIL NOW. THANKS FOR ENABLING.......
MICHELLE A.