// // //

Thursday, September 3, 2009

The Man in Brown

I made this little UPS truck for my 'man in brown'. He is so nice and always so helpful. I have yet though to talk him into bringing my stuff FIRST... we are the last on his route so sometimes it is as late as 10:00 PM when he comes but he always gets it here! I put 2 little fun candy bars inside. The pattern for this delivery truck is by Sue Berker from Clear and Simple Stamps. If you can't find it since I forgot to bookmark the URL, I can send you the .pdf file. I hope he likes it. Oh she used the LARGE Stampin' Up eyelets for the hub caps (wheel covers I think is now politically correct)BUT I don't have those so I cut a 1/2" circle. The large eyelets are now on my 'to order' list! Until next time! Happy Stampin' & Scrappin'

4 comments:

Pam said...

Nancy, Such a cute and thoughtful gift! I'm sure he'll love it!

Anonymous said...

What a lucky guy, as this is FAB! And also, thanks for a great newsletter, incase we don't say it enough!

Melissa R.
Kingwood, Texas

Nicki (CSS) said...

Fab job on the template Nancy - I know being last on the route is not fun, maybe your cute little gift will be a good bribe :) Here is the direct link - thanks for the love!

http://www.clearandsimplestamps.com/forms/del_truck_template.pdf

Leonie Schroder said...

cute truck Nancy ... love it