// // //

Monday, June 21, 2010

6 x 6 One Sheet Wonder

Thanks to the very talented Sharon Field who introduced me to this fabulous ONE SHEET WONDER - believe it or not a 6 x 6 sheet of Designer Paper or 6 x 6 sheet you have stamped can become 5, yes I said five, very versatile cards! These are the ones I created using the new Designer Paper Greenhouse Gala available July 1! Sharon has a very detailed tutorial on her blog. She used a 6 x 6 sheet that was stamped rather than DSP. They are gorgeous! I purposefully left the sentiments blank so the creator could use any sentiment she might need! What a great way to create a card stash! Until next time! Happy Stampin' & Scrappin'

2 comments:

Sharon Field / Inky A*Muse-ment said...

Love it Nancy, wasn't it fun?? Love how your cards turned out, and thanks so much for the link!

Pam said...

Love it, Nancy! I tried it, too! It's on my blog if you want to check it out! http://stampinforthesoul.blogspot.com