// // //

Friday, June 25, 2010

Busy, Busy today!

These are all created using die cuts from Creative Cuts and More. For unusual cuts, check 'em out. I made this cute little box and filled it with chocolates (everyone needs more chocolate)! I scored it every 1/2 inch to give it some texture. Of course the little birdie is from Stampin' Up's Two Step Bird Punch. The card used the Technique Junkies Newsletter (this month) Antique Wall Paper. The card is also a cut from Creative Cuts. Stamps are Elements of Style (120045) and Well Scripted (118601). I just lightly tapped the flowers with color using a dauber. Don't you just love daubers! Last but not least is the hat die cut! Of course, I had to make a Red Hat thingee so why not a refrigerator magnet with a calendar! You can make a card either, I just thought a magnet would be different for today. I ran it thru the Big Shot using the Square Lattice Stampin' Up embossing folder. Until next time! Happy Stampin' & Scrappin'

No comments: