// // //

Thursday, June 17, 2010

Stamp A Holics Challenge 127

I posted this yesterday but evidently it did not 'register', it's in cyberspace! This week's 10 min. Color Challenge is brought to you by Mitzi Luttrell! She has presented with a great combination of Crushed Curry, Ballet Blue, Green Galore and Whisper White. My card too approximately 15 minutes (went a little over) Don't tell! I used Ballet Blue as a base with Green Galore as my first mat. The Crushed Curry is part of the Razzleberry Lemonade Designer Paper. All these colors are retiring July 1 and I sure will miss them. Iused the new stamp sets In A Word (120057) and Fast and Fabulous (120133). Punches included the Pinking Heart Edge punch and the Scalloped oval and the bigger scalloped oval was made using the Movers & Shapers Oval. I did spritz the flower and sentiment with Smooch Spritz. It adds just the right amount of sparkle. Thanks, Mitzi, for such a beautiful challenge. Check back Friday for all the Design Team posts on Carole' Anne's Blog. Until next time! Happy Stampin' & Scrappin'

1 comment:

stampingmadly said...

Pretty card, Nancy. You made the colors work nicely, and I like how you did the mats.