// // //

Thursday, June 24, 2010

Fixed - thanks to Blogs by Heather!

Heather with blogsbyheather.com fixed my blog for me! She is such a sweetie and soooo helpful. Be sure and let her know if you need help! Yesterday I was asked to join Technique Junkies Design Team. If you are unfamiliar with the website go by and check it out. If you really enjoy doing different techniques on your cards, scrapbook pages & paper projects, this is the place. I was so honored and hopefully can live up to their expectations. Feels so good to be associated with such great names in the paper craft world! Come on over and join in! Well now down to 'other' business! Tomorrow is Challenge 128 with Stamp-A-Holics! Here's my contribution. It took about 20 minutes to make so I did not make the 10 minute challenge but it's all in fun! and sometimes it just doesn't work out! I used the new Greenhouse Gala Designer Paper, Leaves Sizzlit Die cut, Table Setting Die. The ribbon is 1/4" Pumpkin Pie and the new 1/8" Chocolate Chip coming July 1. Only six more days and a wake up till we can purchase from the 2010-2011 Stampin' Up Catalog! The little flower was made by rolling the spiral that is on the Table Setting Die and then I smooshed it and sprayed with Smooch Spritz (vanilla) which gives it a little glimmer. The envelope was lined with matching paper. I have started making matching envelopes and it is so cool. I also have enjoyed using the cello envelopes to mail my cards. The P.O. people really enjoy looking at them! Check out Carole' Anne's blog to get the other challenges and PLAY ALONG. This sketch was provided by the very talented Debbie Pike. Great sketch, Debbie! Until next time! Happy Stampin' & Scrappin'

3 comments:

Carole'Anne AKA Stampin Stressaway said...

What a nice way to take the sketch and turn it into this fabulous card!
I really love your look you chose
it's so cool how we all interepet it so different
well done my dear!

sandi maciver said...

Nancy your card is just fabulous, nice job and congratulations on joining the Technique team, I will be watching for you over there.

stampingmadly said...

I love how you used the sketch, and what a great way to use the papers.