// // //

Friday, June 11, 2010

Stamp A Holics Challenge 126

Marisol Gutierrez presented this scrapbook challenge for today (20 minute). What a great sketch! This 12 x 12 page is done in Bashful Blue and Cameo Coral with accents of Night of Navy. The big star at the bottom has a bow on it and opens with the journaling for the page. At the top the small stars say A STAR is born! You can't really see it on the scan. I also took my brayer and wrapped it in Magic Mesh and rolled it over the page for some additional color on the page. This page took about 20 minutes to make! Of course the subject is my favorite (my new grandson)! Please go by Carole Anne's Blog to check out at the other Design Team posts! What a busy week, I have been MIA catching up. I have to work all next week (first time in years) and with classes and all the new changes & 'life' I just can't seem to get out from under! Until next time! Happy Stampin' & Scrappin'

7 comments:

stampingmadly said...

What a sweet page, Nancy, and a sweet subject! Nicely done.

Cynthia Stevenson said...

This is lovely - what a wonderful subject! Love all the stars.
Cynthia

sandi & Mr. Nasty said...

Beautiful page and Beautiful new addition to the world. A page to treasure for sure.
Nice job on the challenge Nancy

A Touch of SOL said...

BEAUTIFUL Page and GRANDSON. I love the color combo and how the lower left star includes the journaling...Way to ROCK the challenge..

Darla Benson said...

Such precious pictures! It reminds me of when my son was born. I love the hidden journaling panel.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your new grandson! He looks like a keeper. Great time, too! I think you beat all of us.

Anonymous said...

what a cutie!! Im getting all clucky now thanks! Lovely page!!