// // //

Saturday, June 19, 2010

All Occasion - REALLY

I made this card using the Challenge colors from Mitzi Luttrull's 10-minute challenge for the Design Team at Carole' Anne's blog. Hop over and check out everyone's entries. The colors were Crushed Curry, Whisper White, Green Galore & Ballet Blue. I made the Yellow Finch using the Stampin' Up bird punch. I even used some left over glossy paper for the 'whisper white'. It actually gave the card some real sheen. NOW here's the real beauty: You can use this card for ANY occasion! I used the Wonderful Favorites Stamp Set (115114 - hint: NOT-retiring)! When I need a card I have over 15 words to choose from and I can punch it out using the Word Window Punch. So actually it is really an 'all occasion' card. Would LOVE to hear your comments, please leave one. Thank you. Until next time! Happy Stampin' & Scrappin'

2 comments:

Carole'Anne AKA Stampin Stressaway said...

Well done Nancy!
how long did it take you to make your cute little birdie card
I bet you did better than me he he
I think you did awsesome with the colour challenge
way to go

Debbie DT said...

Cute little finchie, Nancy! I really like the bird punch. It is a great toy, huh?