// // //

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Cheers to you!

After 3 hours of trying to post this... this will be short. My internet (dependable NTELOS)... has been up and down so I hope this one goes thru. This card is a take off of one Ellen Kemper posted the other day. She's my PUNCH QUEEN... I just can't get over the cute punches she comes up with and what great cards they make. I love them all. I changed colors but it is basically the same and ain't she cute! What a use for the butterfly punch! C-H-E-E-R-S to you! You may have noticed that lots of the punches are listed as retiring BUT it's not as bad as it looks. They will be reworked as in the new style but SU will be keeping the majority of punches they have now. More on this later. Until next time! Happy Stampin' & Scrappin'

4 comments:

Cindy said...

Love this CASE Nancy! You did an excellent job. She makes me want to go make a cocktail and sit in the sun! haaaaa

scrapsam13 said...

it's very lovely ! il like it !

Greetings By Chera said...

I LOVE IT NANCY!!! I think this is definate must try for me!!! YOu did a great job!!!!

PocketsOfInspiration said...

This is ADORABLE!!! Very creative.