// // //

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Whimsey Background

Another great technique from Technique Junkies! Background Whimsey - I put a new twist on it by using a pre-printed paper. This paper just screamed WHITE GEL PEN! The true technique used a detailed background stamp, brayer, sponge or color it then outline the images with white gel pen. Well since I must admit I don't have a detailed background stamp, I did the next best thing. When I get a BG stamp I will do the 'right' way and let you see the result. In the meantime, here is my take on this great technique. If you have not checked out Technique Junkies, please go over and visit the website and JOIN in the fun. Until next time! Happy Stampin' & Scrappin'

1 comment:

Cindy said...

OMG - love this card! I might actually have to get that paper now ;) Love what you did with the knots on the ribbon - beautiful!